- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Super Fast… This Three-Hour Cowl Is Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Soft And Cuddly Preemie Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Flip-Flop Slippers
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
This super-cute and super-happy square is so easy looking although is labeled advanced beginner. Use this lovely Blooming Flower Square by Krista Cagle to make a beautifully textured and colorful blanket. The pattern for this beginner friendly crochet square is written for a 6 inch size. The square is fun to make and works up super fast. This is a great crochet pattern to use up all those yarn scraps.
-crochet hook 6.00 MM J
-3 different colors of worsted weight (4) yarn … I recommend Vanna’s Choice Yarn by Lion Brand.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista Cagle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.