- Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Lovely Arrow-Shaped Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Fantastic Amigurumi Sheep Plush Toy Pattern To Try In All Different Colours!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
This super-cute and super-happy square is so easy looking although is labeled advanced beginner. Use this lovely Blooming Flower Square by Krista Cagle to make a beautifully textured and colorful blanket. The pattern for this beginner friendly crochet square is written for a 6 inch size. The square is fun to make and works up super fast. This is a great crochet pattern to use up all those yarn scraps.
-crochet hook 6.00 MM J
-3 different colors of worsted weight (4) yarn … I recommend Vanna’s Choice Yarn by Lion Brand.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista Cagle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.