- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- [Free Patttern] Itsy Bitsy Crocheted Baby Mittens Will Protect Baby’s Perfect Face From Scratches
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Motif Bathmat Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Creative Crochet Owl Tissue Box Cover
Nothing lifts someone’s spirits more than having a lovely crochet project in progress. If you love mandalas, this beautiful May Mandala by Divine Debris may be just the project for you.
A brand new mandala design, worked from the center out, full of texture and personality. Using as many or as few colors as you’d like, you can make a beautiful statement piece that would look great on a wall or on table.
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
.8 oz. / 42 yards
I used a combination of Loops and Threads and Vanna’s Choice yarn
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Mandala Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.