- [Free Pattern] Super Easy & Quick Crochet Baby Booties That’ll Make Any Baby Sooo Happy
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Snapdragon Stitch (+Scarf Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Will Make You Automatically Smile No Matter What
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
Nothing lifts someone’s spirits more than having a lovely crochet project in progress. If you love mandalas, this beautiful May Mandala by Divine Debris may be just the project for you.
A brand new mandala design, worked from the center out, full of texture and personality. Using as many or as few colors as you’d like, you can make a beautiful statement piece that would look great on a wall or on table.
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
.8 oz. / 42 yards
I used a combination of Loops and Threads and Vanna’s Choice yarn
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Mandala Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.