- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Snapdragon Stitch (+Scarf Pattern Included)
- Wonderfully Pretty Little Wilde Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Head Wrap With Flower
- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
If you’re looking for youthful and aesthetic bag to wear this summer this pattern speaks for itself. The brilliant design with very clear instructions ad a step-by-step photo tutorial, makes this interesting crochet bag with tons of texture really quick and fun to make. This crochet work can be done in just a few hours.
The fringes add summer touch and bohemian charm and make the Urban Gypsy Boho Bag by Jess Coppom perfect for your next music festival or farmer’s market.
Bag Free Crochet Pattern With Bohemian Charm
Bag without fringe: 14” tall x 11.5” wide
Strap height: 22”
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.