- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Pretty Mile a Minute Afghan Is A Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] This Knitted Water Bottle Holder Is Perfectly Practical For Everyone!
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Fast …This Baby Blanket Is A Total Stunner!
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
Really cute, simple yet sophisticated pattern! Bella Baby Pullover by Lthingies is available in 4 different sizes: 1/3 – 6/9 – 12/18 – 24/30 months. If you already love and know how to crochet granny squares this pattern will seem really easy. The crochet flower, the neck sleeve and hem edging are details that make this baby sweater really special and beautiful.
Body of this pullover is crocheted as good-old fashioned granny squares – in an array of happy shades. I used Alpaca which is a luxurious yarn soft to the skin. You can use any leftover of a sport weight yarn in your stash – like any other granny square project, it’s a stash-buster. Add a pretty flower to the chest and you’ll have the prettiest baby sweater!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Teratai
Thanks to Lthingies for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.