- Flower Star Snowflake Pattern You’ll Love, Love, Love!
- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- You’ll Be Making Hearts Hot Pads For All With This Easy Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Colorful Granny Square Scarf And Nothing To Sew!
If you want to get rid of a whole bunch of yarn in a blanket, you may be interested in finding more about this pattern. Stashaholic’s Brain Dead Afghan by Sherri Bondy is a no-thinkum that is perfect for babies or King size beds, a simple pattern that is textured and looks spectacular when used for scarves, shawls, kitchen towels, washcloths, baby blankets and much more. You’ll love how fast this pattern comes together!
The materials needed depend on finished size – figure about 18 oz for a baby size and increase from there for adult size.
This pattern is called brain dead for a reason – the first row you think I’m out of my mind. Trust me and just follow the instructions. After that repeat the second row until you’re tired of it or run out of yarn!
This is a great scrap project too.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Adventures of a Stashaholic
Thanks to Sherri Bondy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.