- [Free Pattern] Tulip Stitch Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Lattice Weave Crochet Throw
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Streamwave Afghan Reminds Me Of Stained Glass
Beautiful and functional, this luxurious crochet scarf can be worn in never ending ways and is sure to become a wardrobe staple as the perfect compliment to all your skirts and dresses.
Like Leaves Stole by Stefano Visciotti is a timeless and basic pieces you need to create an awesome, classic wardrobe.With a stunning design, this shawl made using a degradè ribbon yarn is a perfect choice for summer projects.
Check out the original source for this Amazing Crochet Shawl Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Borgo de’ Pazzi Firenze
Thanks to Stefano Visciotti for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.