- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Lacy Border Will Elevate Your Crochet
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
Beautiful and functional, this luxurious crochet scarf can be worn in never ending ways and is sure to become a wardrobe staple as the perfect compliment to all your skirts and dresses.
Like Leaves Stole by Stefano Visciotti is a timeless and basic pieces you need to create an awesome, classic wardrobe.With a stunning design, this shawl made using a degradè ribbon yarn is a perfect choice for summer projects.
Check out the original source for this Amazing Crochet Shawl Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Borgo de’ Pazzi Firenze
Thanks to Stefano Visciotti for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.