- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- [Video Tutorial] These Fancy Mary Jane Slippers Are Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
- [Free Pattern] This Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth Is The Perfect Intro To Tunisian Crochet
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
This is an absolutely gorgeous pattern! I found it on reddit being shared in one of the forums. Many of us just know some patterns by heart, maybe we’ve leart them some time ago from Granma without knowing the name of the pattern, or maybe some patterns don’t even have a name, they just belong to a generation of wonderful Granma crocheters. Just my thought!
This blocks crochet afghan is a also a great choice if you need a break from making granny projects. This is made in one piece so no more sewing, for once. This afghan pattern makes stunning baby blankets, twin size or bigger afghans. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern.