- [Free Pattern] Overly Adorable Square Crochet Motif To Brighten Your Day
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Little girl elephant (crocheted)! I made this as
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Adorable “Bee Mine” Headband
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
Perfect gift for any baby shower, this cute and clever elephant hat will make any mom and dad very happy and will amaze everybody else. Any little bundle of joy will look fabulous wearing this amazing and adorable hat.
Elephant crochet hat-free pattern
You will need
MC: In this pattern I am used worsted weight yarn and weight of yarn to be use 1 skien of 100 grams/284 meters but you need 2 of them to be able to held double. Sample using Marvel Brand Moda Vera 100% acrylic) held double.
You can substitute any yarn that gives you gauge. If you are using a thick enough yarn, you would not need to hold double.
This photo of the yarn just the example of them to held double.
- Pink: small amount of cotton yarn
Crochet hook size 6.0 mm for hat and size 3.00 mm for inner elephant ear
Sewing yarn needle and cute buttons of your choice
Removable stitch markers or contrasting colour yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jenny And Teddy
Thanks to Jane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.