- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- [Free Pattern] These Dishcloths Are Hands Down, The Best Dish Cloths Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Weighted Blanket To Help With Insomnia, Anxiety And Many Other Issues!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Hexa Puff Baby Quilt
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Snapdragon Stitch (+Scarf Pattern Included)
I love crochet patterns that make me smile! Like these cute crochet kitties sitting in circle and looking like they have some sort of meow meeting! They are so adorable! I could be staring at the very long minutes with a grin on my face! If you’re a cat lover you probably do the same! 🙂 Dumpling Kitty by Sarah Sloyer the most adorable and fun easy to crochet, kitty!
Dumpling Kitty is a cute pudgy kitty whose pattern is available for free! Her body is crocheted with a flat base so she sits nicely wherever you place her, waiting patiently for treats.
Finished size: Approximately 4” tall when made with the indicated yarn and hook size, though your finished size may vary depending on your yarn brand and tension.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to finish: Approximately 3 hours
Approximately 42 yd of Color A (body)
Approximately 4 yd of Color B (stripes)
9 mm safety eyes (2)
Regular needle and yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah Sloyer
Thanks to Sarah Sloyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.