- [Free Pattern] This Perfect For Grocery Shopping Mesh Tote Will Handle Pretty Much Anything You Can Fit Into It
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Mary-Janes In 20 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- [Free Pattern] This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve Ever Seen!
- This Delicate Swaddle Blanket Is The Perfect Way To Keep Your Baby Comfortable And Secure
This bag is adorable and perfect for those looking for a crochet adventure with tapestry crochet. The design is impressive and the pattern creates a lovely little purse. A Perrrrfectly Wonderful Kitty Bag by Carol Ventura is a wonderful crochet project for all stylish cats lovers and a great way to practice tapestry crochet skills. Those kitties are simply perrrrfect!
Hook: steel crochet hook size 0 or aluminum hook size D/3 (3.25 mm.) or a smaller hook size if using a thinner fiber
Gauge: 7 stitches = 1 inch; 6 rows + 1 inch (different with another fiber)
Size: 6 1/4” wide by 9 1/4” high (without strap) (different with another fiber)
Materials used: Two contrasting colors of any thread or yarn. The Gypsy thread used (50 gram / 82 yard per skein) is no longer available, but any yarn or thread could be substituted; 4 1/2” x 5/8” Velcro; transparent thread; sewing needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tapestry Crochet Website
Thanks to Carol Ventura for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.