- Cherry Blossom Necklace Is Absolutely Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
- This Stunning Flower Basket Looks Like A Fancy Store-Bought Basket
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Stitch Patterns
Inspiration comes to all of us in so many different ways. This square for example, was inspired by a beautiful, small residential town just outside of Paris, called Le Vesinet,and known for its wooded avenues, mansions and lakes and with many landscaped public gardens. Now, if you now these details, you may even get the feeling that Le Vesinet Square by Sigrun Hugoey really resembles this beautiful suburb. This granny square has a playfulness about it which is so inviting, and is pretty quick to make.
Skill level: Advanced beginner
Four colors worsted weight yarn,
A, B, C and D
Crochet hook size 5mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sigrun’s rav store
Thanks to Sigrun Hugoey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.