- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful Spiral Baby Blanket
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Cable Stitch
Inspiration comes to all of us in so many different ways. This square for example, was inspired by a beautiful, small residential town just outside of Paris, called Le Vesinet,and known for its wooded avenues, mansions and lakes and with many landscaped public gardens. Now, if you now these details, you may even get the feeling that Le Vesinet Square by Sigrun Hugoey really resembles this beautiful suburb. This granny square has a playfulness about it which is so inviting, and is pretty quick to make.
Skill level: Advanced beginner
Four colors worsted weight yarn,
A, B, C and D
Crochet hook size 5mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sigrun’s rav store
Thanks to Sigrun Hugoey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.