- [Free Pattern] A Fun Crochet Coaster Pattern For The Pokemon Fan
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Flowers Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
- [Free Pattern] Keep Warm Your Tea And Safe Your Hands With This Lovely Mug Warmer
Have you seen something more delicate? This Flower Looms: Simple Crochet Edging & Join With Picots by Sarah Bradberry reminds me of the dragonflies with the transparent wings. So beautiful, so perfect, so feminine! Imagine the beauty this exquisite crochet edging ads to a variety of projects from home decor to clothing and more!
A continuous crochet edging used to join motifs made on a daisy winder or flower loom.
This edging can be adjusted to a variety of yarn thicknesses and can be used to make blankets, jackets, scarves, cushion covers etc.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitting-and.com
Thanks to Sarah Bradberry for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.