- [Free Pattern] This Tropical Delight Square Leaves You Speechless!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Slipper Boots
- Clever Cake Butterfly Crochet Graphgan – Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Crochet Stitch
Have you seen something more delicate? This Flower Looms: Simple Crochet Edging & Join With Picots by Sarah Bradberry reminds me of the dragonflies with the transparent wings. So beautiful, so perfect, so feminine! Imagine the beauty this exquisite crochet edging ads to a variety of projects from home decor to clothing and more!
A continuous crochet edging used to join motifs made on a daisy winder or flower loom.
This edging can be adjusted to a variety of yarn thicknesses and can be used to make blankets, jackets, scarves, cushion covers etc.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitting-and.com
Thanks to Sarah Bradberry for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.