- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Zpagetti Square Basket You Can Make For Everyone In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Potholder Flowers Will Serve Double-Duty In Your Kitchen!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Entrelac Crochet
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
Have you seen something more delicate? This Flower Looms: Simple Crochet Edging & Join With Picots by Sarah Bradberry reminds me of the dragonflies with the transparent wings. So beautiful, so perfect, so feminine! Imagine the beauty this exquisite crochet edging ads to a variety of projects from home decor to clothing and more!
A continuous crochet edging used to join motifs made on a daisy winder or flower loom.
This edging can be adjusted to a variety of yarn thicknesses and can be used to make blankets, jackets, scarves, cushion covers etc.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitting-and.com
Thanks to Sarah Bradberry for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.