- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Neptune’s Arrow
- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
- Breathtaking Crocheted Circular Tablecloth Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
Long legs, cute face with a talking beak and friendly charismatic, personality! This Chicken Book Mark by DROPS Design is, by far, one off the cutest and funniest bookmarks we’ve ever seen. Using this bookmark will make you feel like you’re having a supporting friend with you while reading your favorite book. This little guy will make you smile every time you see it!
Adorable Chicken Bookmark Free Crochet Pattern
50 g color no 2923, goldenrod
50 g color no 2915, orange
A remnant black for eyes.
Poly stuffing for filling the head.
DROPS CROCHET HOOK size 2.5 mm/US C/2 – or size needed to get 28 sc x 38 rows = 10 x 10 cm / 4” x 4”.
Check out the original source for the Adorable Chicken Bookmark Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Drops Design
Thanks to Drops Design for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.