- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- Crochet Summer Tops Free Patterns
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
I’m crazy in love with this afghan! It is stunningly gorgeous and much more sophisticated than the usual granny afghan. The color combination really sets the pattern off. Grannies and Ripples by Stephanie Blaisure has the nostalgic, it almost looks like a quilt and truly creates the comforting feel of a vintage quilt. With this outstanding design, the pattern looks lovely in many settings. The free pattern is beautifully detailed on Stephanie’s blog: Simply Crochet.
Or should I really call it a lapghan? It is only made for one person to sit and cuddle up underneath. Some day I will venture into making a bigger one, but seeings that this one took me a month to make…. I can’t imagine a bigger one!
Thanks to Stephanie for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.