- [Free Pattern] This Peppermint Pinwheel Doily Will Make Your Christmas Decor Look Epic
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
- Adorable Four Leaf Clover Beanie For Teens And Adults
- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
I’m crazy in love with this afghan! It is stunningly gorgeous and much more sophisticated than the usual granny afghan. The color combination really sets the pattern off. Grannies and Ripples by Stephanie Blaisure has the nostalgic, it almost looks like a quilt and truly creates the comforting feel of a vintage quilt. With this outstanding design, the pattern looks lovely in many settings. The free pattern is beautifully detailed on Stephanie’s blog: Simply Crochet.
Or should I really call it a lapghan? It is only made for one person to sit and cuddle up underneath. Some day I will venture into making a bigger one, but seeings that this one took me a month to make…. I can’t imagine a bigger one!
Thanks to Stephanie for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.