- Fun Santa Belly Mug Cozy To Tickle Your Sense Of Ho-Ho-Ho
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
- V Shaped Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Little Mouse Hat Is Perfect For Your Baby’s First Photo Shoot
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern