- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- Quick And Easy Crochet Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Royal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern