- Debra Lienhart Shared Here is my latest baby Afghan. I think
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Hoodie & Hat Set Is Sure To Become One Of Your Favorite Gifts For Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Ever 4th Of July Crochet Dress For Toddlers
What better way to use scarps than to creates a colorful, beautiful, unique potholder?
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holders by Corina Gray are made using the puff stitch, which as we all know, creates a quite tick texture. This beautiful stitch with thickness it’s so perfect for making potholders that will help protect your hands, counters, and table. People love receiving them as gifs and they make pretty, yet practical gifts that will last for years.
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
Thanks to Corina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.