- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Star Stitches Afghan For Adventurous Beginner
- Lacy And Light Flower Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Loopy Flower Looks So Real!
- Jasmine Crochet Shared Hi l really love this booties but l
What better way to use scarps than to creates a colorful, beautiful, unique potholder?
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holders by Corina Gray are made using the puff stitch, which as we all know, creates a quite tick texture. This beautiful stitch with thickness it’s so perfect for making potholders that will help protect your hands, counters, and table. People love receiving them as gifs and they make pretty, yet practical gifts that will last for years.
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
Thanks to Corina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.