- Cheri Greenway Shared Baby blanket. 😊
- Bolero Crochet Pattern To Banish Cold Shoulders On Summer Evening
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
- [Free Pattern] So Much Cuteness In This Soft And Easy To Make Baby Blanket
What better way to use scarps than to creates a colorful, beautiful, unique potholder?
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holders by Corina Gray are made using the puff stitch, which as we all know, creates a quite tick texture. This beautiful stitch with thickness it’s so perfect for making potholders that will help protect your hands, counters, and table. People love receiving them as gifs and they make pretty, yet practical gifts that will last for years.
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
Thanks to Corina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.