- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Cupid Head Warmer
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Loopy Flower Looks So Real!
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
What better way to use scarps than to creates a colorful, beautiful, unique potholder?
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holders by Corina Gray are made using the puff stitch, which as we all know, creates a quite tick texture. This beautiful stitch with thickness it’s so perfect for making potholders that will help protect your hands, counters, and table. People love receiving them as gifs and they make pretty, yet practical gifts that will last for years.
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
Thanks to Corina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.