- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- This Multipurpose Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Yarn Organizer
- Warm Crochet Mittens With A Ribbed Double Cuff
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Owl Potholder For Your Kitchen!
There is honestly nothing cuter than a baby in crochet converse shoes! These baby converse crochet up quickly and easily and make a beautiful baby shower gift. Easy to make and very cute for sporty – casual baby fashion style, these lovely Baby Converse Shoes by Josi Croche are super cute and lots of fun to make.
Clea 1000 Cotton thread in white, pink and red (using 2 threads together) 
Hook 1.75mm 
Hook 1.25 mm (for the laces)
This pattern is in Portuguese but a translation to English is available at the bottom of the pattern page. It’s a step by step with pictures pattern, very easy to follow.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Josi Croche
Thanks to Josi Croche for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.