- Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf, All Adorable!
- Easy Chunky Ear Warmer Free Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Blanket Is So Much Fun To Work With Your Favorite Colors
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Super Simple Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat
Not everybody likes shop-bought yoga toe socks. Some people always end up feeling cold when doing yoga but then again, wearing socks is out of the question for many positions. So here is another option for yoga enthusiastic people. These Yoga Socks #153 by Patons are very comfortable, warm and easy to make!
These yoga socks are perfect for any activity where you want some warmth and comfort but don’t want to slide around. Shown in Patons Kroy Socks. Size 3.25mm (U.S. 3) knitting needles (Patons Yarns)
Skill Level: Easy
Patons® Kroy Socks (50 g / 1.75 oz)
2 balls of #55612 (Summer Moss Jacquard)
Set of four double-pointed knitting needles 3.25 mm (U.S. 3)
Worked from top down in the round. Bind off stitches to create opening for the heel. Finished with cast off in ribbing.
For more help, watch the video tutorial below. That’s actually a playlist, so all you need to do is to let it play, videos will start automatically and in the right order.
Thanks to Patons for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.