- [Photo Tutorial] This Technique May Become Your Absolute Favorite Way To Join Blanket Squares!
- Quick And Easy Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Bliss Square Will Remind You Of The Winter Wonderland Outside
This is a beautiful afghan I found on crochet.me and made by one of the members. As a matter of fact, this is how I found Lucy’s granny triangles, by reading the instructions on how to make this gorgeous afghan and heading afterwards to Lucy’s site to see them. Now, I know how challenging some projects can be, especially if you are in the very beginning in your crocheting adventure and that’s why, on the next page is a VERY EASY crochet granny triangle bunting video tutorial for beginners.
Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan Instructions
I’m sorry I don’t have an actual pattern, but if you visit the Attic 24 blogspot you will find a pattern for Granny triangle bunting.Make 66 triangles then stitch together in the hexagon design with black yarn,this one was crocheted with single crochet stitches and add some crocheted flowers,once again you will find these on Attic 24.Good luck and be sure to share this as I would love to see another one. (Source)
Image source: goldenhair