- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
These fingerless gloves are so interesting and with a unique design! The Crocodile Stitch “Dragonscale Fluffy Gloves” by Tahara are great to make for personal use or as gift. This crochet stitch creates a highly rich and unique texture that is warm and great for cold days. The pattern is written for 3 different sizes and is pretty easy, once you get into the repetition of the pattern rows.
All three sizes will have directions in this tutorial (small = 6 – 6.75 inch measurement around the wrist) (medium = 7 – 7.75 in) (large = 8 – 8.75 in)
Small uses about 170- 180 yards total
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: thanesprayers
Thanks to Tahara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.