- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
- [Free Pattern + Video] Make This Amazing Baby Blanket: Cool Breeze Baby Blanket
- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
These fingerless gloves are so interesting and with a unique design! The Crocodile Stitch “Dragonscale Fluffy Gloves” by Tahara are great to make for personal use or as gift. This crochet stitch creates a highly rich and unique texture that is warm and great for cold days. The pattern is written for 3 different sizes and is pretty easy, once you get into the repetition of the pattern rows.
All three sizes will have directions in this tutorial (small = 6 – 6.75 inch measurement around the wrist) (medium = 7 – 7.75 in) (large = 8 – 8.75 in)
Small uses about 170- 180 yards total
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: thanesprayers
Thanks to Tahara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.