- Easy Crochet Cluster Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
- This Coral And Stone Afghan Block Is A Beauty!
- [Free Pattern] This One Skein Shawl Crochet Pattern Makes The Perfect Gift For Stylish Women
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
Scrubbies are great projects for left -over yarn and they make awesome gifts. Seriously! Those who are into the habit of using scrubbies daily, know how quickly you go through a huge amount in just a short period of time. Having a reusable, delicate one, that caresses your skin, it’s a huge money saver.
These Ruffles Face Scrubbies by Rose of LoopinglyMade, are very easy to make and they are beginner friendly as they use only basic crochet stitches.
The pattern is easy to adjust as you could make this scrubbie as big or small as you like, and you can make as many cute inexpensive handmade gifts a you want using this great looking pattern.
Ruffles Face Scrubbies Free Crochet Pattern
– Nature Cotton yarn (fingering weight); 50gr, 125mtrs (colors 518)- 2 balls
– 4.5mm hook
– Needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for these Ruffles Face Scrubbies Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: LoopinglyMade
Thanks to Rose for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.