- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
- Nancy Symonds Shared Finished some baby hats today:)
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
These booties are just too cute for words! Quick, easy and gorgeous, Strawberry Booties by Reba Jones are the perfect gift for a special little one.The finished size is 4 1/2″ in length. Which would probably fit a 3 to 6 month baby. This cute little crochet pattern is a quick little project that can make someone’s little feet really happy!
You will need:
Worsted weight yarn in burgundy, a small amount of yellow, white and green.
Hooks: H-8 5.0mm and F-5 3.75mm for the little white flower.
A darning needle to sew the dashes and the french knot for the center of the flowers.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Not Without Love blog
Thanks to Reba Jones for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.