- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Square Blanket Pattern It’s Beautiful To Look At And Quite Easy To Do
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Little Christmas Trees Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Wrist Cuff Is Perfect For Holding A Couple Bucks And Your House Key Or Car Key
So adorable, lightweight and happy! The Dancing Sheep Duo (Applique and Earrings) patterns by Divine Debris are unique, funny and so cute!
“Ooh, more in the Dancing Sheep Line! This link has two very cute, very quick, and very fun sheep patterns for you. Make a pair of earrings to top of an outfit and show your sheep-appreciation. Or make an applique, which works as a great coaster too, and add it to designs all over the place. The possibilities are endless with this pattern duo. The only rule is, they’re cute so be creative and kind.”
Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings & Applique Free Crochet Patterns
2.25 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia’s Crochet thread
Needle that will weave in your ends
Fabric stiffener (optional)
Metal french hooks
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
.5 oz. / 30 yardsRavelry link
I used Loops and Threads Impeccable
Check out the original source for the Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings & Applique Free Crochet Patterns with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.