- [Free Pattern] This Brilliant Pattern May Be Your New Favourite!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- Debra Lienhart Shared Here is my latest baby Afghan. I think
These are really nice and quite fun to make, and they work. You may think, this Hot Stuff by Craft Yarn Council of America is hard to make, in fact is not! It’s just a bit slower than the usual crochet project because you have to make the mesh grid before you can begin the squiggles.
When plates are filled with hot, steaming food, protect tabletops with these handy hot pads. Fast and fun, the hot pads are crocheted in rug yarn for thick, heat-proof protection.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Craft Yarn Council of America for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.