- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Square Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Your Own Flower Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
Perfect stash busting crochet project! This super easy and super quick pattern could be made by any beginner. These Granny Slippers by Bernat Design Studio are cute and very comfy. Making the granny squares is easy and fun and a more experienced crocheter could make a pair in just a few hours. This may just become your favorite last minute gift crochet pattern. A total winner, in all ways!
Granny Slippers Free Crochet Pattern
- Child’s (to fit ages 6 to 8 yrs)
- Lady’s (to fit shoe size 7 to 9)
Yarn Requirements: Bernat Super Value (197 g/7 oz; 389 m/426 yds),
Main Color (MC): 1 (1) ball #53201 Aqua
Contrast A: 1 (1) ball #53221 Soft Fern
Contrast B: 1 (1) ball #53514 Topaz
Thanks to Bernat Design Studio for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.