- [Free Pattern] This Is Just The Cutest Easter Set Ever: The Traveling Rabbits Family
- [Free Pattern] Extraordinarily Beautiful Daffodils Square
- Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Pastel Spring Potholder Will Look Great In Your Kitchen!
Keep your feet warm in the cold season with a pair of warm slippers. Thick and very comfortable these slippers are love at first sight! Slippers are one of the most popular gifts in the cold season. Use this lovely pattern to make yourself a quick and beautiful gift. The Heart & Sole Slippers by Kinga Erdem looks great and warm, the pattern is fun to make and really fast. Do you know some people in need for slippers? Make a couple of pairs more and you’ll warm up their feet as well as their hearts too!
Size: The slippers have a lot of stretch in length! Without stretching the slippers measure 24.5 cm (9.5 inches) in length; slipper circumference around the foot 23 cm (9 inches)
Please check your gauge and also try the slippers on while working.
For larger sizes work more rounds and rows.
For wider & longer slippers, you could try using a thicker yarn and larger hook size.Small Child Size of the slippers available HERE!Materials:
– 2 skeins of DK / 8 ply yarn in red (color A) and small amount of white (color B). I have used Red Heart Lisa (available in Europe), but you can replace it with other yarn having the same weight.– 4.5 mm crochet hook (
– tapestry needle to sew in the ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Hobby is Crochet
Thanks to Kinga Erdem for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.