- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Surprisingly Easy: Crochet Popcorn Stitch Flower
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Beanie That’ll Keep You Warm This Winter
- Absolutely Amazing Floral Throw Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Four Petal Flower Square With Three Edgings
Are you making any decorations for your tree? Here are some gorgeous crocheted baubles that are so beautiful and a real delight and hopefully you’ll love them as much as I do. Christmas decorations are meant to ring colors and happiness to each house and this is exactly what these beautiful crocheted baubles inspire. Christmas Baubles by Life Made Creations has it all! The colors, the playfulness and the fun are all there and combined in this pattern.
Materials: size F hook, dk weight yarn (or light weight worsted), 3″ glass or plastic ornament bulbs
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Life Made Creations
Thanks to Life Made Creations for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.