- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Easy And Beautiful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket
- Beautiful Baby Blanket Pattern With Many Color Choices
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Purl Slip Stitch
- Fabulous Crochet Granny Hexagon Afghan Pattern To Add Some Color To Your Decor
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Ever 4th Of July Crochet Dress For Toddlers
Nice and thick potholders are great to protect hands from getting burned and are some really great looking potholders! The Folded Potholder pattern, courtesy of Michelle Gibbs is a fantastic little pattern, pretty much a favorite for everyone spending time in the kitchen. These potholders last such a long time, wash well, and nothing works better when taking something hot out of the oven.
I use a G hook and a worsted weight cotton yarn. As long as you like the fabric you produce there is no wrong answer.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Boring Knitter
Thanks to Michelle Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.