- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Pastel Spring Potholder Will Look Great In Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Side Saddle Stitch
- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- [Paid Pattern] Fabulous Scarf For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
Nice and thick potholders are great to protect hands from getting burned and are some really great looking potholders! The Folded Potholder pattern, courtesy of Michelle Gibbs is a fantastic little pattern, pretty much a favorite for everyone spending time in the kitchen. These potholders last such a long time, wash well, and nothing works better when taking something hot out of the oven.
I use a G hook and a worsted weight cotton yarn. As long as you like the fabric you produce there is no wrong answer.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Boring Knitter
Thanks to Michelle Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.