- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
- [Free Pattern Until 3/1/2016] Absolutely Darling Knitted Dutch Rabbits Every Little One Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
Nice and thick potholders are great to protect hands from getting burned and are some really great looking potholders! The Folded Potholder pattern, courtesy of Michelle Gibbs is a fantastic little pattern, pretty much a favorite for everyone spending time in the kitchen. These potholders last such a long time, wash well, and nothing works better when taking something hot out of the oven.
I use a G hook and a worsted weight cotton yarn. As long as you like the fabric you produce there is no wrong answer.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Boring Knitter
Thanks to Michelle Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.