- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- [Free Pattern] This 1 Hour Easter Chicken That Lays Colored Eggs Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen All Day
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Learn How To Crochet These Super Easy And Very Beautiful Moccasin Slippers
These socks look absolutely gorgeous and with the little flower detail, they are perfect for the time when winter transition into spring! The Knee High Socks by Nadia Fuad are worked from the top down and the instructions clearly explain how to make them bigger or smaller. The color choices and the combination of the different crochet stitches make this pattern really stand out.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make these lovely knee high socks. To get the written version for this pattern, please visit Nadia’s site.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: YARNutopia By Nadia Fuad
Thanks to Nadia Fuad for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.