- [Free Pattern] Charming Lacy Shells Baby Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- Jules Cunningham Shared Just finished this one. Think the pattern was
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- [Paid Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Jiffy Crochet Baby Blanket
These socks look absolutely gorgeous and with the little flower detail, they are perfect for the time when winter transition into spring! The Knee High Socks by Nadia Fuad are worked from the top down and the instructions clearly explain how to make them bigger or smaller. The color choices and the combination of the different crochet stitches make this pattern really stand out.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make these lovely knee high socks. To get the written version for this pattern, please visit Nadia’s site.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: YARNutopia By Nadia Fuad
Thanks to Nadia Fuad for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.