- This Delicate Swaddle Blanket Is The Perfect Way To Keep Your Baby Comfortable And Secure
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Arruga Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
These socks look absolutely gorgeous and with the little flower detail, they are perfect for the time when winter transition into spring! The Knee High Socks by Nadia Fuad are worked from the top down and the instructions clearly explain how to make them bigger or smaller. The color choices and the combination of the different crochet stitches make this pattern really stand out.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make these lovely knee high socks. To get the written version for this pattern, please visit Nadia’s site.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: YARNutopia By Nadia Fuad
Thanks to Nadia Fuad for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.