- [Free Pattern] Easy And Spectacular Afghan Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Lacy Diamonds Blanket That Looks Absolutely Beautiful
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet V Scarf
- Super Bulky Crochet Hat Pattern- All Sizes
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
Check out the uniqueness and beauty of this lovely crochet kitchen towels. Outstanding! It’s such a pleasant design! Based on the Kelsey’s Dishcloth pattern by Melinda Miller, the Kelsey Crochet Kitchen Towels made by Mellie Blossom are very pretty, extremely functional and very easy to make.
This pattern is named after my cute little niece, Kelsey.
Uses about 1 oz. worsted weight cotton. Classified as “Easy.” Special stitch is the popcorn stitch. (Source)
Thanks to Mellie Blossom for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.