- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Looking Pineapple Doily
- Fabulous Easy Tunisian Crochet Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Cosy And Stylish Crochet Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
- Easy Stitches Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Fill this pair of lovely Crochet Elf Slippers with some candies, chocolate or other small sized goodies, and you have a beautiful gift for someone you dearly love. Very cute and festive, this pair of handmade crochet elf booties slippers makes a great gift!
Chili/Elf Baby Shoes by Jee is a wonderful pattern for any Christmas baby. The pattern can be easily adjusted for bigger sizes too, instructions on how to do this are given on the designer’s site.
What you need?
Red yarn (mine is I love this yarn sport weight red)
Green yarn (mine is red heart soft guacamole)
5.00 mm G hook
Tapestry needle & 2 markers & scissors
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jee Blog
Thanks to Jee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.