- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Log Cabin Afghan It’s An Old Idea That Never Goes Out Of Style!
- [Free Pattern] 5 Different Patterns In One Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan
- Beautiful Sashiko Crochet Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
This is an easy pattern and a project that works up super quickly. On top of this, is super adorable too. Your baby is going to totally love them. The Cleaning Mitt by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd) gives one basic mitt shape and instructions for customizing it into frog, bear, or pig.
This cute yet quick project is a great gift for a baby: girl or boy. Add some baby soap with it and you get the perfect baby shower gift. These cute cleaning mitts are going to be approximately 13cm/5.12″ by 18cm/7.09″ when done.
Thanks to Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd) for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.