- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
- 3 Double Sided Crochet Potholders Patterns You’ll Love
- Really Clever And Beautiful Rose Crochet Hook Holder
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.