- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy & Quick Crochet Baby Booties That’ll Make Any Baby Sooo Happy
- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty Baby Blanket And A Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial For Beginners
- Super Cute And Easy Caterpillar Baby Bib Free Crochet Pattern
These darling baby moccasins with cuffs are beautiful, useful and fabulous to make for baby showers. Don’t we all just love happy little feet? Keep them happy with this lovely booties! A quick and easy pattern, these Sweet Little Baby Moccasins by Maleah Bliss Caulford not only will stimulate your creativity will also allow your personality to come out. You can slightly adjust the size by using different yarns and hooks.
0-6 months, app. 10 cm foot length.
Aprox. 10 g of light weight yarn for color one .
Aprox. 20 g of light weigh yarn for color two.
Crochet hook size “D” (or size needed to obtain gauge.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Eme
Thanks to Maleah Bliss Caulford for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.