- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- Gorgeous Wrap Blanket In 5 Colors
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute Shamrock Basket You Can Use Around St. Pat’s Day Or All Year Long
- Cute And Simple Coffee Themed Afghan Square
This Christmas ornament is really easy and quick to make. You can have it done in only 1 hour! The Quick and Easy Christmas Ornament by Roswitha Mueller could be made and give as gifts or used as decoration for the Christmas tree. Get creative and add details to personalize these pretty angel ornaments. This is such a great project for using yarn from your stash, it takes just a little to make a halo or a little ribbon.
in my angels I filled the head with a bit of toy stuffing, but I think it may be small enough to maintain its shape even without that (depending on the yarn used).
Thanks to Roswitha Mueller for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.