- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Long Crochet Vest
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
- 10 Fun Things to Knit For Beginners
These brilliantly designed baby shoes are super cute, comfortable and stylish. Made with love, these lovely Crochet Baby Booties – Violet Butterfly by Croby Patterns come in 3 sizes: 0 – 3 months, 3 – 6 months, 6 – 12 months. Make a perfect lovely pair of cute crochet baby booties for a perfect baby, chances are you’ll have lots of fun in the process and you’ll learn some new stitches while making them.
You will need 3,5 mm hook (E/4), yarn needle, yarn in two shades of violet (Yarn weight: Sport, Gauge 22 sts. in 4 inches, 100% cotton), scissors.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Croby Patterns
Thanks to Doroteja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.