- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy To Make Full Finger Gloves For Women
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Crochet Covered Sea Stones
- [Free Pattern] I Have Fallen In Love With This Crochet Pot Holders Set
Adorable and very easy to complete, this pattern can be done in any color combination you can think of. Down the Chimney Gift Bags pattern by Maria Bittner is useful and very ever,and a great idea for Christmas gifts, but not only. The pattern can be used all year long , for bridal shower gifts or baby showers.
Adorable Crochet Bags
Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight yarn. Yardage is given in order of size:
Color 1 (Red) – 100, 150, 200 yards
Color 2 (White) – 70, 80, 100 yards
Stitch Markers (2)
Hook H/5.00 mm
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.