- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- [Free Pattern] Hippie At Heart? Try This Flower Power Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple, Super Quick And Super Beautiful- This Baby Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Broomstick Lace Blanket With A Solomon’s Knot Edging
- Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern -Preemie Hats You Can Crochet For Charity
Adorable and very easy to complete, this pattern can be done in any color combination you can think of. Down the Chimney Gift Bags pattern by Maria Bittner is useful and very ever,and a great idea for Christmas gifts, but not only. The pattern can be used all year long , for bridal shower gifts or baby showers.
Adorable Crochet Bags
Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight yarn. Yardage is given in order of size:
Color 1 (Red) – 100, 150, 200 yards
Color 2 (White) – 70, 80, 100 yards
Stitch Markers (2)
Hook H/5.00 mm
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.