- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Beautiful Crochet Project Made From A Real Leaf
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Look Super Stylish With This Amazing Mega Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This One Hour Scarf Is Perfect For A Quick And Easy Christmas Gift If You’re Good With A Hook!
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
Adorable and very easy to complete, this pattern can be done in any color combination you can think of. Down the Chimney Gift Bags pattern by Maria Bittner is useful and very ever,and a great idea for Christmas gifts, but not only. The pattern can be used all year long , for bridal shower gifts or baby showers.
Adorable Crochet Bags
Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight yarn. Yardage is given in order of size:
Color 1 (Red) – 100, 150, 200 yards
Color 2 (White) – 70, 80, 100 yards
Stitch Markers (2)
Hook H/5.00 mm
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.