- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Simple Crochet Flowers And Leaves
- Superb Tapestry Crochet Cat Loves To Snuggle With You [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
Do you like this adorable pumpkin hat perfect for the fall? Little ones with pumpkin hats are quite cute! The free Crochet Pumpkin Hat by The Stitchin’ Mommy s written for babies 3-6 months old. You can purchase the full pattern with all sizes on Amy’s store.
This pattern requires intermediate crochet skills. You will need to know how to do a puff stitch. If you don’t know how to do this beautiful stitch, the pattern for the stitch is detailed on Amy’s site. For more help here is a photo and video tutorial, you can use to learn easier. Have fun making this lovely crochet puff stitch pumpkin beanie.
Thanks to Amy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.