- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
- How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bullion Stitch Crochet Flower
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket Any Size
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Granny Square Pincushion With Flat Flower
This very easy and quick crochet baby blanket that can be made -so easily- using left over yarn, is- most certainly- going to be the new standard baby gift for many crocheters. Granny Blanket by Marianne Forrestal is a simple granny square blanket, in which the colors are distributed in a very pleasing arrangement. Designed in three colors, the pattern can be easily changed to your liking, so you can use whatever yarn you want and change colors as you feel like it. The pattern is beautiful as designed or if you want something different a simple or more sophisticated border can be added.