- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Cute Skillet Handle Covers
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
This very easy and quick crochet baby blanket that can be made -so easily- using left over yarn, is- most certainly- going to be the new standard baby gift for many crocheters. Granny Blanket by Marianne Forrestal is a simple granny square blanket, in which the colors are distributed in a very pleasing arrangement. Designed in three colors, the pattern can be easily changed to your liking, so you can use whatever yarn you want and change colors as you feel like it. The pattern is beautiful as designed or if you want something different a simple or more sophisticated border can be added.