- [Free Patterns] Christmas Pillows You’ll Love
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Crocheted Sleeveless Top Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall In Love With This Beautiful Scarf Pattern
This very easy and quick crochet baby blanket that can be made -so easily- using left over yarn, is- most certainly- going to be the new standard baby gift for many crocheters. Granny Blanket by Marianne Forrestal is a simple granny square blanket, in which the colors are distributed in a very pleasing arrangement. Designed in three colors, the pattern can be easily changed to your liking, so you can use whatever yarn you want and change colors as you feel like it. The pattern is beautiful as designed or if you want something different a simple or more sophisticated border can be added.