- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is Amazing And I Just Need One!
- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
We all have that person in our life that is deeply dear to us and who is expecting to become a Grandma soon. Or maybe you know someone who is about to become a mom and what better way to welcome a new baby then gifting a crochet lace baby blanket you can make yourself! If the pattern you choose is easy to memorize and to execute, then even better! It all becomes fun.
Quick and easy baby blankets made with simple stitches like this featured one, make great gifts for boys or girls. And you must know one thing for sure: it will soon become one of their favorites to snuggle up in!
Lace Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
What You’ll Need
3 Skeins Red Heart Soft Yarn
J/10 (6.5mm) Hook
Not crucial for this project
Approximately 24″ x 36″
You May Also Like