- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Tunisian Crochet Washcloths- For A Perfect Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] Amp Up Your Stlyle With This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Fabulous And Quick, Bellflower Infinity Scarf Is Absolutely Brilliant!
- Beautiful Baby Blanket Pattern With Many Color Choices
This is a very quick and very easy to understand pattern even for those who knit their first pair of mittens! Don’t you just love last minute patterns? The Last Minute Mittens by Kirsten Hipsky is the type of knitting that can be done in just a couple of hours, is great for using left over yarn and makes a beautiful gift too! Super warm, easy to knit up and carry around, this pattern is pretty much perfect for those cold days when nothing else seems to be good enough.
No matter what the occasion, there’s still time to make these Last Minute Mittens from Valley Yarns worked in Northampton Bulky. Dividing the stitches among three double pointed needles instead of the more typical four creates a mitten that can be worn on either hand.
Size: Women’s small (medium, large)
Finished Measurements: hand section: 8 (9, 9)” around, 7 (7.5, 8)” long
Yarn Requirements: 1 (1, 2) skeins Valley Yarns Northampton Bulky(100% wool, 100g/109yds), shown in Brown Heather, Lake Heather, Natural and Old Barn Red
Needle(s): set of 4 US size 10.5 (6.50mm) double pointed needles
Gauge: 3 sts and 4 rounds = 1” in stockinette stitch, worked in the round
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Valley Yarns
Thanks to Kirsten Hipsky for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.