- 21 Free Crochet Doily Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Easy Afghan Is The Perfect Choice For Nap Time
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
What an interesting pattern especially with this colorful yarn! Very pretty and delicate looking, The Wavelength by Dawn Ellerd is a real beauty! As they say, the possibilities are endless with Noro Kureyon Sock Yarn and this pattern proves this statement to be true and accurate. The fabulous waves of the pattern combined with the outstanding colors make this scarf one of the most beautiful spring scarves you’ll ever see!
Things to have:
1 skein Noro Kureyon
Silk Garden Sock Yarn
US E or F crochet hook
(are you tight or loose? you make the call)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lime & Violet
Thanks to Dawn Ellerd for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.