- Beautiful Crochet Tote Bag With Such A Lovely Design!
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Candy Cane Dispenser Makes A Lovely Centerpiece For Holiday Dining!
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] This Little Shell Ripple Afghan Is Really Stunning!
What an interesting pattern especially with this colorful yarn! Very pretty and delicate looking, The Wavelength by Dawn Ellerd is a real beauty! As they say, the possibilities are endless with Noro Kureyon Sock Yarn and this pattern proves this statement to be true and accurate. The fabulous waves of the pattern combined with the outstanding colors make this scarf one of the most beautiful spring scarves you’ll ever see!
Things to have:
1 skein Noro Kureyon
Silk Garden Sock Yarn
US E or F crochet hook
(are you tight or loose? you make the call)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lime & Violet
Thanks to Dawn Ellerd for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.