- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
- Easy And Adorable Summer Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- Lisa Martinez Shared Needs to be stuffed and finished off yet.
- Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
That’s nothing more precious that a child smiling or laughing. We do pretty much anything to keep them happy and this includes buying or making clothes. Little ones don’t kid about fashion and fashion-conscious little girl don’t want to wear just any clothes. Put a smile on a little one’s face with this Vintage Toddler Dress by Dorianna Rivelli. Cute, comfortable and lovely, this little crochet dress is anything a little one can dream of!
Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
H 5.00mm Crochet Hook
Fits toddlers size 24 months – 3t
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.