- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- Gorgeous Large Super-Textured, Decorative Floral Block
- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
That’s nothing more precious that a child smiling or laughing. We do pretty much anything to keep them happy and this includes buying or making clothes. Little ones don’t kid about fashion and fashion-conscious little girl don’t want to wear just any clothes. Put a smile on a little one’s face with this Vintage Toddler Dress by Dorianna Rivelli. Cute, comfortable and lovely, this little crochet dress is anything a little one can dream of!
Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
H 5.00mm Crochet Hook
Fits toddlers size 24 months – 3t
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.