- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
- Brilliant Baby Converse Shoes To Easily Make For Your Little Baby
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Wine Glass Coasters Are The Perfect Housewarming Gift
This beautiful granny afghan with flower appliqués is the perfect way to celebrate spring. This lightweight and colorful blanket can be easily worked up to any dimensions you want. The Spring Time Granny pattern by Esther Leavitt is easy and fun to make. Grab your favorite colors and bring spring in your house with this beautiful granny square crochet pattern. (full collection of granny square patterns here)
Sensations Cuddle yarn – Turquoise, Lt Green, and Lilac, Size G hook, and darning needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craftown
Thanks to Esther Leavitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.