- [Free Pattern] This Elegant-Looking Wrap Is Perfect For All Kind Of Season
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- [Video Tutorial] When You See How Easy Is To Make This Shell Stitch Baby Blanket, You’ll Be Amazed
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Bag Is Perfect For Your Every Day Grocery Shopping
What an awesome twist to a granny square blanket! This stash busting afghan is both beautiful and fun. ‘Granny’s a Square’ Afghan by Allison Haas takes simple granny squares and through a gorgeous and creative arrangement makes them look interesting and fabulous. The different sizes of squares look amazing together and the sense of proportion in this crochet granny square aghan pattern is perfect.
Approximately 40 skeins Noro
Kureyon in whatever color ways
Some of the colors I used are:
Size J Crochet Hook
1 tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Alaskan Purl
Thanks to Allison Haas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.