- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Stitch Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Flower Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket
What an awesome twist to a granny square blanket! This stash busting afghan is both beautiful and fun. ‘Granny’s a Square’ Afghan by Allison Haas takes simple granny squares and through a gorgeous and creative arrangement makes them look interesting and fabulous. The different sizes of squares look amazing together and the sense of proportion in this crochet granny square aghan pattern is perfect.
Approximately 40 skeins Noro
Kureyon in whatever color ways
Some of the colors I used are:
Size J Crochet Hook
1 tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Alaskan Purl
Thanks to Allison Haas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.