- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Blanket For Baby Boy
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Picot Trellis Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] 4 Hearts In The Center Of A Granny Square Make A Beautiful UnBroken Hearts Block
- Make Life A Little Easier With This Fantastic Method To Join Your Afghan Blocks ( Incredible Tips Offered Too!)
- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
What an awesome twist to a granny square blanket! This stash busting afghan is both beautiful and fun. ‘Granny’s a Square’ Afghan by Allison Haas takes simple granny squares and through a gorgeous and creative arrangement makes them look interesting and fabulous. The different sizes of squares look amazing together and the sense of proportion in this crochet granny square aghan pattern is perfect.
Approximately 40 skeins Noro
Kureyon in whatever color ways
Some of the colors I used are:
Size J Crochet Hook
1 tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Alaskan Purl
Thanks to Allison Haas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.