- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Looking Pineapple Doily
- This Adorable Crochet Bag Really Looks Like Raspberries Waiting To Be Picked
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Is Just The Right Size For A Preemie Or A Car Seat Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
If you know how to chain and single crochet you are perfectly ale to make this beautiful blanket! Jane Throw Blanket by Krista Cagle is a simple pattern with an amazing looking texture that comes with written instructions and a video tutorial. You can use fun colors or neutral colors to create for yourself a cozy blanket that works with your home decor.
Easy Crocheted Blanket Free Pattern
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Materials: Size 9 mm Crochet Hook, 5 Skeins Of Lion Brand WET&Q in Fossil and less than 1 Skein of Lion Brand WET&Q in Fisherman for the border (optional), Scissors, Yarn Needle
Notes: Finished Size with border is approximately a 35″ width and 47″ height. Adjust size by chaining an even # to start. Gauge is 1 single crochet, ch 1, 1 single crochet for every 2″ (inches). Written in Standard US terms.
Check out the original source for the Easy Crocheted Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.