- [Free Pattern] Cute Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings To Enhance Any Fall/Autumn Outfit
- How To Make Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
- Nya Mosaic Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is So Much Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
So simple and so cute! This Simple Baby Cocoon Photo Prop by Sarah Boccolucci is perfect to capture beautiful memories. This cocoon is just so pretty and with a multitude of uses: roll up towels and pile them into this open basket or make a great cozy spot for your favorite kitty or puppy.
This pattern is worked continuously, without a seam.
Finished size – 12 inch opening, about 9 inches deep. The baby in the picture weighed about 8 lbs and was 18.5 long.
Hook – 10 mm/P
Yarn – Bulky/12 ply (one skein of Lions Brand Wool-Ease Chunky)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Tots and Bottoms
Thanks to Sarah Boccolucci for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.