- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square With A Bright And Joyful Design
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- [Free Pattern] Fun To Wear And Beautifully Designed Sheepy Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
It looks great in one color and also in multiple colors. The Never Fading Flower square by Nellas Aprilis is a very lovely little square and very versatile at the same time. It’s a great square for beginners( it only has five rounds) although it requires you to know a few stitches.
I’ve seen so many beautiful finish projects using this pattern, and you know what? They are all so beautiful. How about the blanket below and the story attached to this blanket? Read more on the next page.